Terms and Conditions for Website
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without any written authorization from the owner of this website.
- The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not intent to amount to legal, medical or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. You must obtain professional advice before taking any action on the basis of information provided to you on this website.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage in connection with this website or in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of such use of this website; including but not limited to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, data or software due to use of this website.
- Once a payment is made, we will not make any refund in any circumstances. You will receive a full credit of the payment made which can be claimed within 12 months after payment. After that the credit will be forfeited.
- We have the right to refuse an order when the payment authorization is not validated or if you do not comply with our terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not have access to your credit card details.
Personal Information Collection Statement
- At times you may be required to provide your personal data. Please note that if you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide the information or services you need or process your request.
- Personal data will be collected only for lawful and relevant purposes in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) including direct marketing. You may in future withdraw your consent, please inform us in writing. We shall, without charge to you, ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing activities.
- Under the PDPO you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, to obtain a copy of the data, and to correct any data that is inaccurate.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential and we will not share them with any other group or organization.
What are cookies? Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.